Treat Yourself To A Beautiful smile - Totally Incognito!
“Incognito™ is the modern and invisible alternative to conventional braces”
The Incognito™ Lingual Bracket System is a new generation of braces for people of all ages. Because the braces are placed behind the teeth no one will ever know that you are wearing them unless YOU tell them!
Incognito™ braces are the only 100% customised fixed appliance system for invisible orthodontic treatment on the UK market today.
They are created using state of the art technology and are completely customised to the shape of your teeth and to your dental situation.
Your orthodontist/dentist will build in a unique prescription to get the results that you want.
The advantages of Incognito Braces are numerous: They not only offer discreet treatment but boost confidence during wear and have little effect on one’s comfort. Patients can attend special occasions and events in the knowledge that they look good and their oral health is being improved.
Incognito Braces can be used to treat severe malocclusion disorders and are ideal for persons who may be at risk of metallic allergy. Treatment time ranges from nine to fifteen months and people of different ages and backgrounds may be treated with the Incognito system. However, alternatives may be recommended if more suitable.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito™ braces:
• Customisation: they are individually designed and produced just for you
• Aesthetics: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible from the outside
• Time: Visible success in only a short time
• Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
• Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions
• Suitable for all age groups
• No risk of decalcification to the front tooth surface
• Fewer wire adjustments can mean fewer visits to the orthodontist
• Since the brackets are made from gold, nickel allergies are not a problem.
Incognito is an enhancement of traditional metal brace systems as it protects against oral irritation and speech impediment. It is a recommended Lingual Brace system because it preserves front tooth structure and eliminates the risk of dental decalcification. A dentist will evaluate each individual's unique oral dimensions to determine if Incognito is suitable.
The braces will be recommended based on the diagnosis, from mild to severe orthodontic issues, and each person's preferences. The dentist will use special silicone impressions embedded in wax to obtain each person's precise oral dimensions. Hi-tech 3D technology is used to scan and process the specifications, so that each individual bracket is custom-made for the person's unique orthodontic treatment.
Once the Incognito Lingual Brace is created an appointment is set for the fitting. The dentist will bond the Incognito brackets to the back of the front teeth, accurately positioning them for effective spread of orthodontic pressure to align teeth. The procedure is not painful and the person will soon adjust to wearing the braces over a two week period.