Straight, White healthy teeth are the foundation of any stunning smile.
Straighten your teeth today the invisible way, with the revolutionary Invisalign.
One of the main drawbacks of traditional fixed braces is their visibility. While traditional fixed braces produce beautiful results, many would-be clients never wear them for fear of looking unattractive during the treatment. Fortunately, Invisalign provides the perfect solution.
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental practitioner.
What’s more, a virtual 3D treatment plan (ClinCheck© treatment plan) shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the ClinCheck treatment plan, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you're ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Benefits of Invisalign;
• CLEAR - Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you're straightening your teeth.
• REMOVABLE - Invisalign aligners can be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss and for special occasions.
• COMFORTABLE - Invisalign is comfortable as there are no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth.
• EFFECTIVE - Even before your Invisalign treatment is finished, you'll begin enjoying the benefit of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
• CUSTOMISED - Your UltraSmile* dentist will take a SCAN of your teeth (we are currently one of only a few practices in Europe to be able to do Digital Impressions with the iTero Scanner)from which Invisalign will produce your personal custom made aligners.